Have you already tried Rummos dance shoes?

In order for your ad to appear on the fron page of the site, we request that you actually provide the complete information in your post. Simply linking to another site will will result in the ad being placed here and not appearing on the front page of the site.

Have you already tried Rummos dance shoes?

Postby Lili » Sun May 29, 2005 10:38 am

Hello,

I´m dancing for 12 years and I always wear Supadance or International, however since last year a lot of people are talking about Rummos. Its seems they are a really high quality dance shoes very very popular in Europe and several of my dance friends in Europe and few in USA use this brand.

I would like know your opinion about this brand??? And if you already test them what are your opinion?

Thanks,
Lili
Lili

Postby KayKay » Sun May 29, 2005 11:38 am

I've never heard of them. For many years I have worn Supadance and International. mainly International as they have the appropriate narrow width for my feet. The English shoes just always seem to be better in general.
Every now and then a new brand will come along that everyone raves about and then it's back to the old stand by's :wink:

I would be interested in hearing more about this new line of shoes. I did manage to find a few pictures online. I'me not sure about the quality of the footbed and they don't seem all that padded but having said this, I know there is nothing worse than a bulky dance shoe!

If you try them let us know what you find and I may try to get a hold of a pair myself. :D
KayKay

Rummos Shoes

Postby SalsaGirl » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:53 pm

I may not be a pro, I just started dancing not too long ago. I have very narrow feet which are prone to blistering. I went to get fitted for some shoes and ended up buying a pair of Rummos. They are unbelievably comfortable and I am blister free. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. They are also made with quality material and the price was reasonable.
SalsaGirl

Return to Ads